The bar above email msgs that says delete, move e tc doesn't…

Customer Question
The bar above email...

The bar above email msgs that says delete, move e tc doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not very computer smart

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did this email issue first start, please? Which browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, do you use to access Yahoo?