Happy New Year. Its an Asus Zen phone not a pc. I dont know…

Customer Question
Good morning and Happy...

Good morning and Happy New Year

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its an Asus Zen phone not a pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Zen? What have you tried so far?

I dont know how to send an email from my phone with all my phone numbers to my email box for backup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes is there a way to connect my data package to my phone pakage all on the same simm card?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please open Contacts on your phone. Tap on the three dots on right top of the screen. Tap on Share Multiple contacts. Tap on the check box for Select All. Tap on Share on top right corner. Select, Gmail or Save to Drive to save all your contacts as a vcf file. You can use this vcf file to restore the contacts when needed.

Regards
Jins