I just set up my skype account and I need to know what my…

Customer Question
I just set up...

I just set up my skype account and I need to know what my skype address is for a call on Monday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Nothing, just looking for my address so I can send it to the person that wants to interview me on Monday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to know that once I find out what my address is, what to I do to set up the interview

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you currently signed in to this skype account also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

using a hp computer and I am not logged in

Do you know the email address you used for opening this skype account ?

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.