My son's computer went belly up and he's forgotten the

Customer Question
My son's computer went...

My son's computer went belly up and he's forgotten the password ***** his Yahoo email account and I'm trying to recover it from my laptop. I tried to access it but it only went to my account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I am logged into my yahoo account.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I thought he used our home phone for recovery, but it only gave me info for my account.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. What happens when you try and reset his password? Or is the issue that it is giving you your account information when you try and reset his password?

the issue is that it is giving my account information instead of his.

Ok, you need to make sure you are not signed into your account when trying to reset his password. You can open another web browser if you have one and do the reset in that. If you don't have or need me to try it on my end let me know the address you need to reset the password *****