Less than a month ago I bought a HP laptop that included…

Customer Question
Less than a month...

Less than a month ago I bought a HP laptop that included Microsoft 365. A the end of the year the application disappeared. What should I do to bring it back?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I am not sure. I may have installed an update at the end of December.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you remember the email account linked with Microsoft Office?