I have a problem with Zoosk debiting my bank account on

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with Zoosk debiting my bank account on November 29 2017 but they say I am not a paid up subscriber. I want to unsubscribe and ask for a refund.

Technician's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

Oh I did not realise that this is not Zoosk, also I do not want to pay any money right now. But just for info.what are your charges to fix up Zoosk scams

Technician's Assistant: Which Zoosk product do you have?

The normal email dating product on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Zoosk software?

I tried to unsubscribe today and my iphone does not list a Zoosk subscription

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I do not want to pay for your services just now, jut get a quote on how much it may cost to get your help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I subscribed to Zoosk in October 2017 but became dissatisfied by mid November. They did an unauthorised automatic credit card debit on30/11/2017 of $84. I only found out about that yesterday when I received my credit card statement through the mail.
Earlier in the day I had tried to unsubscribe on my iphone because they still send texts but I followed all the steps and my iphone does not have a subscription listed. Normally I would try to get their customer support but I emailed them in December with no reply. Hope you can help.
would prefer that you don not securely connecct right now

Have you contacted them regarding this?

Thanks

Kris