I just purchased a asus 32"-PA328Q monitor and it won't

Customer Question
Hi I just purchased...

Hi I just purchased a asus 32"-PA328Q monitor and it won't connect with anything, it says i should of received a support cd in the box i didn't, so I've plugged everything in and it comes up with either a blue screen saying no signal or a black screen saying no signal then the monitor shuts off within 5 seconds, I've tried all the ports and I've also tried different power sources and different cables, I've tried connecting my phone my Samsung tablet surface pro and MacBook pro and its not picking up anything, should I be asking for a refund? Or is there something I can do to fix the problem

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook Pro?

I don't use iTunes and its 2012

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

The mac?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only I've tried all ports with original cords then changed to other cords tried several different devices and in other computer's they are recognized and is there an app or something that needs to be on the device for it to pick it up?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can download the driver and support tools from:

https://www.asus.com/us/Commercial-Monitors/PA328Q/HelpDesk_Download/