I have a temporary password, I have to change it before

Customer Question
I have a temporary...

I have a temporary password, I have to change it before 10/jan

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

How do i change temporary password ***** permanent one

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung S3 tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your temporary password ***** working for now?

Is it email password ***** something else?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.