Trying to find out how to copy photos from Microsoft photos…

Customer Question
Trying to find out...

Trying to find out how to copy photos from Microsoft photos to other files

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I think it is mikcrosoft 10 but I am not sure of operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have been trying to sort photos into particular groups and have found some photos in Microsoft photos i have not identified before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to copy photos to some other folders?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.