Need help on felony hacking of my accounts. I dont own a…

Customer Question
Need help on felony...

Need help on felony hacking of my accounts

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I dont own a computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Two weeks cam you please unattach any other evices accept this phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Lg x power and criket

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your X? What have you tried so far?

Beeing controled by others what do you recommend

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Are you trying to reset your phone to factory settings? Meaning erase everything on it and start as if it was a new phone?

Here are the steps to Perform a hardware factory reset - LG X power

1. A master reset will result in the loss of all data stored on the device including 3rd party applications.

It is highly recommended that you complete a backup of the device information and disable Device Protectionbefore proceeding with the steps in this tutorial.

With the device turned off, press and hold the Volume down key.

Note: The previous Google username and password ***** be required to set up this device if you do not disable Device Protection.

2. While holding the Volume down key, press and hold the Power key.

Release both keys when the Recovery mode screen appears.

3. On the system recovery screen, press the Volume down key to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset.

Press the Power key to select.

4. Press the Volume down key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data.

Press the Power key to select.

5. With Reboot system now highlighted, press the Power key to restart the device and complete the factory reset.

6. The device is now reset.

If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.