First I tried to use my pass word ,after I had forgot it and…

Customer Question
First Hello I tried...

First Hello I tried to use my pass word ,after I had forgot it and got a reminder from curse via email now I tried my password ***** and it wont let me in pls help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No just this computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No I wrote it down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not realy been awhile since I have been on curse

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Hi there,

Who is your provider? Which website you are trying to log into?