It's phone is not letting me in cause of Google. Alcatel…

Customer Question
It's phone is not...

It's phone is not letting me in cause of Google

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Alcatel onetouch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Reset but keep up going to saying this device was reset .to continue,sing in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

His number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Please follow these steps:

1. Charge your phone to 100% and still keep the phone connected to the charger (it is important!)
  2. Switch on the phone and go to the screen where it is asking you to enter your email address. In the email box, type subscribe and select the word by doing a long press on it. A small menu will pop-up
  3. Select More and then Assist. Google App will open up.
  4. In the Search bar of Google app, type chrome and from the suggestions list, select Chrome Application (shown with the Chrome icon). This will open Chrome browser.
  5. Type test dcp app in the search bar of Chrome browser and open the first link. When page opens, find the link/button to download dcp apk file. Click the link and download the file.
  6. Hit the back button on your phone to go back to the Google app. In Google app now type downloads and open Downloads app from the suggestions list.
  7. In Downloads app, you will see the downloaded Test DCP app file. Install the test dcp app. At this point, your phone must be 100% charged and connected with charger.
  8. After installation of the Test DCP app is finished, open this app. This app will remove the FRP lock (Google account verification lock)
  9. When Test DCP app opens, follow the instructions and go for Encryption option.
  10. Now your phone may restart multiple times. Whenever it asks for permissions — just give the required permissions. Eventually, your phone will open the Home screen without asking for a Google account.
  11. Go to Settings and do a factory reset and restart your phone.
  12. That’s it. When phone will restart, you will not be asked to verify the previously synced Google account.

If you need to visually see it how this is done, please take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxbsO4ZhSN0

If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.