I had over $100 in my google account that has disappeared…

Customer Question
I had over $100...

I had over $100 in my google account that has disappeared please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have lost over $100 from my google wallet T

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Over $100 is missing from my google wallet please help me get it back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

$100 has disappeared from my google account please help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.