I forgot my password. Please help me find it .. I typed in…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. Please help me find it ..

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I typed in my password ***** received ibstructins I had used the wrng one. I used a substitute and received he sae message. Infollowed instructions to chang a password ***** received the bsame message. No, mI'm sommixd up ...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's HP ... not sure the mode, but it is several years old. I'm on Windows ... Google, I think ... not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Several days .... I've tried following instructions to find lost password ***** given a temporary password ***** received the same message when using it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's my big hangup ... thank you ..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thank You for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let me know what are you trying to log in and facing password *****?

Thanks,

Kumar