I need to change the account number of my debit card. I need…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the account number of my debit card

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I need to change the debit card account number .I lost my card and have a new one.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I entered my new card number tonight to purchase a pullover and it wouldn't accept the account number

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.