How do i change password. Purposes. Windows on a workbook…

Customer Question
How do i change...

How do i change password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

This is for security purposes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows on a workbook HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just want to know how to change my password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me what version of Windows is on your computer?

If you're not sure of your version, do
this:

On your keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key to the left of the spacebar and press R.

The Run box will open.

In the text area type: winver and click OK.

A window will open telling you which Windows you have. (XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10)