I want my favorites bar on my homepage toolbar. WINDOWS 10…

Customer Question
I want my favorites...

I want my favorites bar on my homepage toolbar

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

WINDOWS 10 HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My computer crashed and had to do a complete clean. Favorite tool bar disappeared.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What happens if you press and hold CTRL + SHIFT + B?

No thanks. I am not paying $39. Thanks anyway.

You don't need to pay $39. I can do the remote for free. Would you like me to do that?

No do not fix it as I am not paying $39 to fix it.

Like i said i can do this without charging $39.

You can fix it for free if you like.

Please click the link below and run/open the program

https://www.fastsupport.com/356130138