How do I stop or get rid of this hacker I my computer &

Customer Question
How do I stop...

How do I stop or get rid of this hacker I my computer & network that has had me hostage this last 10 days?HELP! I'M TALKING TO YOU FROM kINKO'S CAUSE I can't use the computers @ my house

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

WTF?Answer the question please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Wow! Another dead end!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Everything!I gave my lap op to the Geek Squad. The Hacker is in the network

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. just connect me please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I need help. He is in my network some type of way so he can read what I am typing bu I'm taking a chance anyway. f**k it. how do I get him out of my network? I got a new router, new #, all that. Went to Geek squad, can we be tracking him?

Unfortunately, payment has failed for the remote assistance.

Please call 1-***-***-**** so they can help you