How do I create a skype icon at the bottom of my screen or…

Customer Question
How do I create...

How do I create a skype icon at the bottom of my screen or on my desktop

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

1/1/2018

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I have logged into skype okay, just need an icon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Could you connect me to someone to chat with about Face book connect?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Is it the skype desktop app or metro app? generally, you can right click and choose pin to taskbar.

You didn't answer any of my questions????

I just answered the question above. Right Click the Skype icon and choose Pin to Taskbar.