A Paypal charge was made to my bank account yesterday.

Customer Question
A Paypal charge was...

A Paypal charge was made to my bank account yesterday. Reference 10023 08711424 for an amount of $625.29. It caused the account to be overdrawn. do not recognise that Paypal charge. Please can you advise Hans Eisen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Not sure and what does update involve?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

When will I get a response to my query? After Software Expert exchange?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

For any type of unauthorized transaction or error, you can call paypal customer service at(###) ###-#### You can also notify them online at the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_complaint-view

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Will try to call Paypal at the number you have provided Thanks Hans Eisen

You are very welcome Hans, they should be able to help you sort this out and get your money back. If you have a moment please remember to rate me by clicking on the stars above before you leave. Thank you.