Printer is ok. Computer won’t start. Automatic repair. PC…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Printer is...

Second opinion] Printer is ok. Computer won’t start. Automatic repair. PC did not start correctly. Press restart - Dose a diagnostic then back to auto repair.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Printer is ok. Computer won’t start. Automatic repair. PC did not start correctly. Press restart - does a diagnostic then back to auto repair.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

The printer is fine. This problem started about 2 days ago. PC had been turned off for a period of time and when it was turned on that’s when the problem started. The printer appears to be ok.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Can not really say.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of any thing right now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.
How long have you left the computer running Auto Repair? it should be given at least an hour or perhaps overnight, for one try at least, to see whether it manages to get anywhere with it.