Ref. # 141029064 I have purchase Microsoft 365 online but it…

Customer Question
Ref. ####-##-####I have purchase...

Ref. ####-##-####I have purchase Microsoft 365 online but it is asking me for product key. Can you please help me. This is my 3rd time trying to get help.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For a couple of day. Catherine B. gave me a ref. ####-##-#### Zid gave me verification code 576577. all this was done today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This was done using paypal credit.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you receive an email order confirmation for your Microsoft Office 365 purchase?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Did you receive any license / code / key?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

No I didn't.

Can you search for office in your email?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I checked and didn't see one.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yb7xjo64
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Did not work

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yb7xjo64
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I'm sorry. I have to go for now, so let me open the issue to other experts. Please do not wait; you will get an email when there is a response from another expert. Thank you for your patience.

I don't have Microsoft 365 at all now. what can I do?

I'm sorry; the computer was running slow, and it had to be restarted. Please try:

1. Can you click on the yellow folder icon at the bottom of your computer's screen

; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and E on your computer's keyboard)

2. Then click on the Downloads folder on the left. (Or open the Downloads folder.)

3. Then open the folder called office (scroll down as needed.)

4. Then there, open / run / install the setup file there.

5. Once the installation is finished, click on the small windows logo icon at bottom left, then scroll down, then look for the program Word... and Excel..., etc.

- Note: If it asks to sign in Microsoft account, make sure to sign in with your yahoo email address and with your Microsoft account password.

Please let me know. I can connect to your computer again and continue as needed. Thank you for your patience.