I can't recall my email password and don't have access to…

Customer Question
I can't recall my...

I can't recall my email password ***** don't have access to email to reset it. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Non that are available to me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?