Need to find my password for my printer....I forget it! I…

Customer Question
Need to find my...

Need to find my password ***** my printer....I forget it!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I need to find password ***** my printer!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just in the last 2-3 days.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Back in the summer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

Is it asking for Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** something else?
What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,