My surface pro 4 cannot recognisze the internet. i have

Customer Question
My surface pro 4...

My surface pro 4 cannot recognisze the internet. i have tried everything.

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

Surface pro 4 no internet connection

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

Rest laptop,tried to update windows 10,reset router. we moved from ohio to florida for winter.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working in ohio

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Follow these steps please:Click the Start menu icon buttonThen open Settings (the gear icon)On the Settings page click Network & InternetFrom the menu on the left side of the page select StatusAt the bottom of the page clickNetwork ResetReset Now
Then reboot the Surface Pro and try connecting to WiFi again.

Let me know if that works for you please.

did that work for you?