My sound is not working there is a red x on the sound icon…

Customer Question
My sound is not...

My sound is not working there is a red x on the sound icon on my dashboard

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device has sound issues?

Lenovo yoga

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Yoga 3 and the OS is 15063.786

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Been going for a week or two now and I tried the troubleshoot sound problems option and nothing came up and I uninstalled a driver

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.