I forgot my password on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A. I think…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Galaxy Tab?

I think about 2 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got the Samsung and am trying to get everything set up. Everything else seems to be working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you can access the gmail access? The reason why I am asking is we are going to perform hard reset on the tablet and set it up.

Not getting connection to wifi

Do you have any computer which is connected to the network? So that you can open the gmail account and check if you can access the account properly.