Something has happened to my Microsoft account. Previously…

Customer Question
Something has happened to...

Something has happened to my Microsoft account. Previously for tears about $1000+ has been taken from my Credit card and now it has stopped and I have no account. Whats going on?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I'm old and don't kmpow what you mean!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried using it and nothing works because my account is closed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No =just re=establish my account.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

what is your Microsoft account username and when was the last time it worked?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.