I just charged 10.00 on my visa account to talk to someone.

Customer Question
I just charged 10.00...

I just charged 10.00 on my visa account to talk to someone. I've only used 16 cents of this. How do I get the other 9.84 back. My son told me I didn't have to do this as you can view and talk for free on Skype.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Just a few minutes ago. I can open it fine.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No, Perhaps you're not understanding the question. I charged $10.00 on my visa and only used 16 cents. I need to cancel that charge of 9.84 which is left.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: carlo-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.