I bought Office 365 renewal but my computer keeps notifying…

Customer Question
I bought Office 365...

I bought Office 365 renewal but my computer keeps notifying me there's a problem with my subscription

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo - dont know the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Subscription was due in September and I left it too long ( Dec 7)so I couldn't renew -I bought another subscription online

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it thnx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

Does it tell you what problem there is with the subscription?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Notification says I need to Reactivate my subscription

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

no thanks

Okay, thank you. Please, log into your Microsoft account on the following page: http://account.live.com

On that page, you can view your products. On that page, click the Install Office link, download the program and install it.

Were you able to do that?

I have installed ( 3 step process) this a few times now but the notification is still there.
Recent purchases show my completed purchase

Okay. Did you click the "Install Office' link on the page and install the file that it gave you?

I'm doing that again - "Just a few more steps"

Thank you.

I will be standing by.

Thnx

You are most welcome.

First it said I was installed but when I opened Outlook " cannot verify the license for this product. you should repair the Office program by using Control Panel"

I am sorry to hear that. The installation may be faulted. I understand that you didn't want me to remotely connect and fix the problem, earlier. Is that still the case?

$55?

Was your last post a question?

I paid $5 and now how much more do I need?

You paid a $5 deposit. The full cost of this task is $40.80.

Cant afford that sorry

Do you want me to send in your refund request now?

thnx

You are most welcome. Thank you.