Is there any way to recover deleted emails? I cleaned out…

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way to recover deleted emails?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes, I cleaned out everything from my phone, it also deleted everything on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yep

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Just to be clear you logged in at gmail.com and deleted the mail and then emptied the trash folder?

If you deleted the messages from the trash folder then there is no way to get them back unfortunately. The trash is the back up and once they are delete from there they are gone for good.

That said, gmail does have a recovery for you can try but this is not meant for accidental deletions it is meant for bugs but it could be worth a try. Here is the form:

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?visit_id=1-636505235212539656-3949772892&rd=1

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.