It is not this computer it is my husbands rca tablet with…

Customer Question
It is not this...

It is not this computer it is my husbands rca tablet with android it will not update any apps

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your RCA tablet?

Rct6203W46KC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA tablet?

I tried to press the reset on the back of the unit I have called rca but they want to do a factory reset but it will erase everything on the tablet so suggested I get in touch with you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

This tablet has not updated an apps since June 1 2017

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once shut down your tablet and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.