I want to renew my subscripton to Office 365 which is

Customer Question
I want to renew...

I want to renew my subscripton to Office 365 which is suspended now.***@******.***. I tried to register another Visa Card and it was not accepted and then I tried my American express and it was denied by AMX and even cleared the charge with AMX, you would´nt accept it again. Please help me ULRICH HUNGSBERG

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?

The problem is my account not the computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell allin one 21" with windows 10 operating

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My problem is the payment to MIcrosoft to renew my Office 365

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me with somebody who can help me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

To fix this, please sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

At the top select Payment & Billing>>Payment Options

Click the blue Add a payment option box

You can use both credit and debit cards, PayPal or a bank account to set up payment.

Let me know the result please.