Well, I contacted another tech, and was advised I needed to…

Customer Question
Well, I contacted another...

Well, I contacted another tech, and was advised I needed to pay. I have my activation code

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell intel Celeron from QVC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Umm, it's been pretty good but it is very slow now am getting warnings I'm being hacked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's - 15 degrees here. haha

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are those warnings about being hacked also asking you to call a toll-free number to fix it?