I have recently had a serious virus attack & now returned to…

Customer Question
I have recently had...

I have recently had a serious virus attack & now returned to use but I lost my MS Outllook contact file

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

Everything has now been up-dated but I'm using an older verwion of outlook, my operating system is MS 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I use it exclusively to dend & receive e-mail and store several files that i use frequently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask which version of Outlook you are using?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

HAD TO CHECK I AM USING MS OFFICE 2007
I JUST PAID YOU $63 WHAT IS THIS FOR?

Help on this page is not free. Do you want me to send in your refund request?

YES, I THINK I SHOULD GO TO MY REGULAR GUY, PLEASE APPLY FOR A REBATE AND I THANK YOU ANYWAY, JOHN *******

Hello John *******

Okay, I will send in your refund request.

Thank you,

***** *****

THANK YOU JASON, JOHN ****** I WILL CERTAINLY KEEP YOU FIRM ON RECORD FOR PROMPT COURTEOUS SERVICE.