The message to update the computer for windows 10 constantly…

Customer Question
The message to update...

The message to update the computer for windows 10 constantly keeps stating that there was a problem updating my computer. It interrupts my work constantly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HPEnvy x360 m6 convertible Product# ***** serial #8CG706101W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your X360? What have you tried so far?

I called jinigram and they charged me 450 bucksand did not fix the problem at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. Justget the update done so I can work in peace.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 6 months ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please follow these steps ===> https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/how-to-remove-disable-windows-10-update-notification-in-windows-7-8.html

Please remember I don't work for the manufacturer, so please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not happy with them.

A good feedback is appreciated, that's the only way for me to get paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again.

Also, please click REPLY if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

JOHN