My Asus will not let my windows load. It said it can't fix…

Customer Question
My Asus will not...

My Asus will not let my windows load. It said it can't fix problem.

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

It will not load windows from the start

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the version of Windows?

2013

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started. Tried just about every advance repair on the thing. It keep telling me

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Advance?

Your pc did not start correctly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

10

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What version of Windows is running on the computer? Is it Windows 10?

Yez
I'm not at home right now. Can I come back on later

Yes, when you post your next response I should receive a notification that you are back online. When do you think you will be available? (I am in the PDT time zone).