How do I download a copy of VA CLAIMS MANUAL that I

Customer Question
purchased 01/31/2017? I used my visa...
How do I download a copy of VA CLAIMS MANUAL that I purchased 01/31/2017?
I used my visa card to purchase. I will accept a refund $19.95. William Leonard***@******.***
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Rachel, I am just trying to down load the book "VA Claims Manual" that I purchased yesterday thru PayPal.
I am using MS 10. If I can't download the Manual I'll be happy with a refund. William Leonard
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!