I keep getting an Out of memory notice and then it cuts out…

Customer Question
I keep getting...

I keep getting an Out of memory notice and then it cuts out of what I'm doing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell --I can't find the Model or operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It happened earlly last year and I got help from one of your consultants and it was "fixed"

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-vzrcrcng,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is there a specific program you are running or action you are doing when this occurs? Also, can you tell me the exact message you are receiving? Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

It happens when I'm viewing a series of pictures a nd. Info about something such as. Tv shows that will be canceled I 2018.

What version of Windows are you running? Let me know and then I will provide instructions to reset the Virtual Memory (Paging) File and adjust the settings.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert