My grandson's Lenova is not connecting to the OS any longer.

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, My grandson's...

Hi Pearl, My grandson's Lenova is not connecting to the OS any longer. I have received the following message -
"Default Boot Device Missing or Boot Failed. Insert Recovery Media and hit any key . . . . . . to reboot recovery media."On the InsydeH2O Setup utility - Boot tab - under specific Help - For OS need pure UEFI legacy Support.I

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I called Lenova support and was told I could buy the Windows 8 OS for $70 or 79. I didn't so she said if I could install without assistance I could get the OS for $30 or 39. Don't remember the exact prices.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Actually, I just got the Lenova out so i could tell you what was on the screen and it is connecting to the OS for some odd reason. I know longer have a question. thank you, Suzann
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. You shouldn't need to purchase anything. Please let me know if you would like further assistance.