I received a gift dna kit. Trying to activate, now at point…

Customer Question
I received a gift...

I received a gift dna kit. Trying to activate, now at point where it asking for payment. It is all ready paid for. Can't get past this point.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It payed for. It won't let me past paying again.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac macbook Air. It up to date.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I'm trying to get to ancestry support site.
I think I'm at wrong site
I'm at wrong site