I am tryingn to install the majicn. Hp windows 10. I keep…

Customer Question
I am tryingn to...

I am tryingn to install the majicn jack

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I keep getting the ads what is the web site for registration and transfer of phone #

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

It is a hone phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It is not for my smartphone i have the phone service thru verizon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...magicJack..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • plugin the magicJack device into a USB port of the computer;
  • • then click HERE to check if the device can be detected;
  • • for PC, the magicJack Desktop Application will automatically launch;
  • • for MAC, double-click the magicJack icon to launch the Desktop Application;
  • • the Application will guide you through the Activation process;
  • • once done, click HERE and login to your account;
  • • hover on "Phone Numbers";
  • • click on View - Renew- Change;
  • • Device Status would show expiry date and telephone number assigned to magicJack;
  • • or hover on "Account ";
  • • click on Account Details;
  • • Device Status would show expiry date and telephone number assigned to
  • magicJack;
  • • if for some reason there are (still) issues, click on Live Help;
  • • in the next window, click on "My magicJack device";
  • • key in your Email Address and phone number;
  • • then select the type/version of the magicJack device;
  • • click on the Submit button;
  • • alternatively, please call(###) ###-####for assistance.