I was talking to another gentleman. I explained how when I…

Customer Question
I was talking to...

I was talking to another gentleman. I explained how when I attempt to establish an account for the DNA kit that I received as a gift. All goes well until I enter my password ***** is 9 letters, one number and one symbol. It won't allow me to use it or variations of it. The red message stating the password ***** appears in red. Then I can not move on or move backward. I have to reboot.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I am trying to establish an account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell, model OptiPlex 7010

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OptiPlex? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time. Kit was a Christmas gift. Was to get account so I can send in the DNA sampled.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.