Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I purchased my computer from Amazon Dec.22, 2017. I am
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
Hi, I purchased my computer from Amazon Dec.22, 2017. I am having problems opening photo gallery. Called Microsoft and was told that i should call Amazon. For them to help me there would be a charge o… read more
Problem with Skype. It will not give me access. Says problem
John, Computer Support Specialist
Problem with Skype. It will not give me access. Says problem with user orpass … read more
I am trying to restore my Skype account. It was under
John, Computer Support Specialist
I am trying to restore my Skype account. It was under roy.bowden307. It seems there are two there now under the same name. That is because I tried to add another account. I am hoping to restore the pr… read more
My friend runs android Skype and I sent her a cartoon. It
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
My friend runs android Skype and I sent her a cartoon. It shows upin Gallery and she doesn't want Gammery. What should she do? … read more
I have and Ipad mini that I have been using for about 3 yrs.
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
Hi, I have and Ipad mini that I have been using for about 3 yrs. Last year it suddenly quit and gave me a message to call a security service (Opticom or Opticon was the name given) to unblock the Ipad… read more
Count has been suspended. I don't know what I need to do.
Josh, It Support Specialist
Count has been suspended. I don't know what I need to do … read more
I JUST WANT TO HAVE MY uBER ON MY GMAIL ADDRESS, NOT ON
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
MY NAME IS***** i JUST WANT TO HAVE MY uBER ON MY GMAIL ADDRESS, NOT ON yAHOO.gMAIL ADDRESS IS***@******.*** … read more
Hotmail. ***@hotmail.com. I have been locked out of getting
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Hotmail. ***@hotmail.com. I have been locked out of getting my emails synced to my android mobile phone. It has worked well for many years. It tells me "Authentication Failed" My mobile No is **** ***… read more
Is there any such thing as making and receiving phone calls
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
Is there any such thing as making and receiving phone calls via the computer/internet without having a phone service? I am an accountant and only have the need for a receptionist for three months a ye… read more
My Skype calls from California are not connecting in Panama.
Dustin, Support Technician
My Skype calls from California are not connecting in Panama. It was working a few days ago but has stopped. I get no message on the screen, like "Call Ended, No Answer". Just a blank screen. When he t… read more
Hi, a few years ago I uploaded a video to youtube that was
projectx2501-PHD-DBA
projectx2501-PHD-DBA, tech support specialist
Hi, a few years ago I uploaded a video to youtube that was just over the 15 minute mark and got rejected because it was too long. I now am able to upload videos longer than 15 minutes. The rejected vi… read more
Im behind on technology....what is and what are the differences
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I'm behind on technology....what is and what are the differences of the iphone, ipod, ipad, droid, tablet or things similar to those? I may need something that has apps... I'm lost.… read more
I am already a SKYPE Client and I very much appreciate the
Shauqat
Shauqat, CCNA
I am already a SKYPE Client and I very much appreciate the quality if your service especially since I have 9 children and 23 grandchildren all over the world! I am seriously considering upgrading to a… read more
I want to call Israel , using my Magic Jack. My husband said
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
I want to call Israel , using my Magic Jack. My husband said that I need to buy minutes. What do I do so that I can use my Magic Jack for this purpose? Many thanks. XXXXX… read more
Hello. I am in California and have a verizon phone plan and
Chris Kluka
Chris Kluka, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hello. I am in California and have a verizon phone plan and was told by verizon that I cannot Skype. That my phone system isn't compatible for this wi-fi connection. Is this true? If not, do you know … read more
I purchased my laptop L450d-11x with W7 on Dec 28th. When I
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
I purchased my laptopCustomerwith W7 on Dec 28th. When I attempted to use Skype I could not hear when doing a test call. There was a slight whisper alright but you would have to have superhuman hearin… read more
Hey so I paid for the Unlimited World stuff for 3 months and
Paul
Paul, High School or GED
Hey so I paid for the Unlimited World stuff for 3 months and I can't even call my husband in Afghanistan. Can I get my money back?… read more
I went to goggle and asked for Skype. I thought it was a free
Andy, Computer Consultant
I went to goggle and asked for Skype. I thought it was a free application, but was hit first off with a offer for 1,2,or 3 years. The cost was (for two days only) around $40 for 3 years, I think. So I… read more