My computor will not start unless I unplug it wait; replug…

Customer Question
My computor will not...

My computor will not start unless I unplug it wait; replug it. When it comes back on it usually shows a "wallpaper" for about one second. I wonder if I need a pro to do something...or what?

Technician's Assistant: What device is not powering up?

The HP computor. The screen is black. However, the little light on the monitor is steady; but hitting the enter key does nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What HP product do you have?

HP

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP product?

Iguess I don't know what you are talking about.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Again, I don't know what you are asking. I do have an account with you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your computer?

Is it a desktop?

Thank you.

Customer/p>