I have 2 printers and have questions about them both. Please…

Customer Question
Ok, I have 2...

Ok, I have 2 printers and have questions about them both. Please be patient with me,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Ok my husband went to a storage auction and in that storage he bought was an HP Deskjet 2543. I connected it to my lap top. Now my question, there was nothing else that came with it, do I need a disc to down load to get it in operation?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

By the way Pearl Hi, I am Pamela

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Went through different steps, but doesn't seem to help and the problem is that I put the ink in the device and it won't print it, but acknowledges it connected to my Lap Top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I have a second printer I want to talk about, do I talk to that person also..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Download and install driver for your printer from the link below. Download and install HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-2540-all-in-one-printer-series/5295960/model/5385257

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!