My laptop powers up to a picture on my screen. When I enter…

Customer Question
My laptop powers up...

My laptop powers up to a picture on my screen. When I enter my password ***** happens. Screen is blank and no sounds happen.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

All I can tell you is that it is a Lenovo G70 laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Does your G70 make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

No noise but initial screen before I enter the password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, just a frustrated old person who can't get the computer to respond.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.