My grandson had them take 5.00 dollars out of my checking…

Customer Question
My grandson had them...

My grandson had them take 5.00 dollars out of my checking account they took it out four times but to take it out only once what can be done about this please, Julia Elwood.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Playstation ps4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

You are it and it start the 12/29

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Just thank

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.