My laptop computer died last night, it just went blank, with…

Customer Question
My laptop computer died...

My laptop computer died last night, it just went blank, with no power indicator showing (it was plugged in). I left it until this morning. It showed a sign of life (the keypad briefly lit), then died again. I've been trying to find a replct Li-Ion battery pack, A42-G750.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

MS Win8.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No-i don't have anything bootable.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It doesnt appear that it is powered at all-so I don't think an external boot would even start,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. What is the make and model of the laptop?