Ihave paid for office 365 Personal but it hasnot been

Customer Question
Ihave paid for office...

Ihave paid for office 365 Personal but it hasnot been downloaded to my lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lenovo windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

I am a computer illiterate I had this lap to rebooted a year ago and ths is whwere I think I lost the program I only use the program at tax time so I did not realize it was missing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Is the issue that you were never able to download the software?

All you should need to do to install is Go to www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in. Make sure you sign in with the account you used to make the purchase.

Next Select Install Office.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.